Getting Started with Docketwise
A) Creating your Docketwise account:
1. To get started, access the following link to start creating your account: https://app.docketwise.com/users/sign_up.
After accessing this link, you will be directed to our Sign-Up page:
3. Once on our Sign-Up page, complete all fields to get started.
4. After filling out all fields with your information, select the “Create Account” button.
5. After selecting the “Create Account” button, you will be logged in to your account for the very first time!
B) Setting your password:
1. After signing up, you will receive an email from us (firstname.lastname@example.org):
2. From this email, select the “Get Started” button.
3. After selecting the “Get Started” button, you will be redirected to the Account Setup page to create your unique password:
4. On the Account Setup page, enter and confirm your unique password.
5. Once you have entered and confirmed your password, select the “Create Account” button.
C) Starting your free trial:
1. After creating your account, you will be redirected to start your free trial:
2. You may select an option to be billed monthly or yearly. Select the slider button to view the details of these different billing options (your account will not be billed until your free trial expires.
3. Complete all fields with your valid credit/debit card details.
4. After filling out all fields with your valid credit/debit card details, select the “Confirm” button.
5. If you are not ready to get started just yet on your free trial, select the “Not Ready? Schedule a Demo” and select the time and date you would like to get started.
D) Logging back into your account:
1. To log back into your account, access the following link: https://app.docketwise.com/users/sign_in.
2. After accessing this link, you will be directed to our Login page:
3. Enter your email address and password. If you want your email address to be remembered, check the “Remember Me” checkbox.
4. Once you have entered your email address and password, select the “Login” button.
5. If you do not remember your password or would like to reset it, select the “Reset Password” button.